- Born October 29th 1984 NorthBay Ontario, Canada
- Family moved to Kitchener Waterloo Ontario in 1988
- Enrolled in Montessori as a pre-education school
- From K-3 went to Southridge Public School (Kitchener)
- Grade 3-6 Corey attended Winston Churchill (Waterloo)
- Grade 7-8 Northlake Woods is where Corey took his first ever Music Lesson in the arts of violin which he was shortly soon after removed from for turning his violin over to the side and playing it like a guitar.
- 9-13 (O.A.C) Bluevale Collegiate
- Corey attempted to get into the highschool vocal class but was a couple years to late and would have to start at the beggining course with the lower grades to catch up to the grade he was currently in, so Corey decided not to take that class.
- Corey was introduced to guitar by highschool friend Pat Mullin who had loved all types of music but leaned more towards the grunge rock era.
- Coreys first performance was to help out fellow band mate Pat Mullin in a high school mid-term performance for pats music class.
- Corey was influenced by a wide variety of different styles starting way back from his childhood and his parents up-bringing
Corey's Influences :
- Coreys Father listened to alot of old classic rock and blues albums like Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Clapton, Bryan Adams, Tom Cochrane, CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival), Doobie Brothers, J.Geils Band, Bruce Sprinsteen & Led Zeppelin
- Coreys Mother listened to alot of ballad makers and story teller musicians like Cat Stevens, Elton John, Billy Joel, Bob Dylan, Kenny G, Alan Jackson, Shania Twain & Diana Krall
- When Corey was introduced to guitar at the age of 17 by Pat Mullin at one of Pats house gatherings, Coreys music taste changed significantly, Corey found himself influenced by alot of guitar oriented music like Buddy Guy, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimi hendrix, Led zeppelin, Johnny Lang, Colin James, Shawn Kellerman, stuff along those lines but Corey also had a taste for story teller musicians just like his mother did and loved and idolized musicians like Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Dave Matthews, Ben Harper, Donavon Frankenreiter, Matt Costa and Coldplay, but Coreys most idolized and life changing Musician to this day is John Mayer.